Sunday 28 April 2013

TINKILOVE






Everyone that knows me will know I'm totally fascinated by new designers and I feel it's only right to start sharing that with you guys on a regular basis! This weekend I headed  down to a studio in east London to meet Maria Katharina-Richter's who is the designer of new label TinkiLove. Maria's collection is amazingggggggggg and here are my favs:

This is one of my favs because of the open back obviously!


It's all about the hood YO!

 Love the chains and I'm now the proud owner of a set yaayyyyyy:)

Wicked neck line


Sick!



You know you want a pair, I'm so ordering mine, like now!



I'm not going to go on and on and on because I think the pieces I have picked speak for themselves, it's just totally off the chain. After I had finished trying like everything on:/ Maria did go through the collection with me and explained that her pieces are to represent love eventually conquering all. The confused busy part of the fabric is to reflect struggle and the use of bright colours is to represent breaking through or the light you feel in your life when you are in love or love something. 



Maria Katharina-Richter's the designer

TinkiLove will soon be available online, but if you have anything you would like to ask regarding the collection or pieces you like just drop Maria an email: tinkilove00@gmail.com or check out the website www.tinkilove.com.

Kiss My Fashion Ass:P

5 comments:

  1. Thank u for the answear, I'm following u now, waiting for u :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    Letters from The Vintage Club

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the pieces you picked!!! Also love your blog!!! Totally following you!!! I have a fashion blog as well!!! It's called "The Black Face Of German Fashion". It's all about fun with fashion. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you like it, follow it. My current post is about the Olivier Awards. I'm working on another post at the moment about window shopping in London. I'm here looking to move here, so I'm taking in everything I can about London. Again, love your blog and I look forward to seeing more of your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete