Saturday 26 January 2013

MY QUICK DASH TO DASH!



No matter how hard we may try and deny it every single one of us secretly enjoys keeping up with the Kardashians and you just have to give it to the ladies, they have total style all of the time on the show. Shopping in south beach today I just couldn't resist heading to 815 Washington Ave on 8th, to see what it was all about.





 I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside the store but what struck me about it was how tiny it is, on Kourtney and Khloe take Miami it really does look a lot bigger. Even though the store was small that didn't stop it from being totally packed with every kind of DASH printed merchandise you could imagine, from beach towels, to keys rings, perfume, books and much much more. 

There was no sight of the sisters or a camera crew, but the store was really busy and the staff seemed helpful and friendly just how they come across on the TV show.





The main attraction did seem to be all the DASH merchandise, but I did take the time to have a look around the store to check out what brands they stocked and the general style vibe. The store is in Miami so obviously they had a lot of beach wear and everything seemed to be heavily printed, but they also had a great selection of  jeans, dresses and shoes in labels such as:

  • Finders Keepers 
  • Mason
  • Dolce Vita 
  • Beach Bunny 
  • Parker 
  • Vix 
  • Wild Fox 
  • Wetherly




Although I had a really good look through all the rails, on this occasion I didn't see anything that was screaming BUY ME NOW, but maybe that was because I was to excited to get to the beach. I did think to myself that I couldn't go all the way to the store and not purchase a thing, so I opted on my favourite star of the show Kris Jenner's book to enjoy on the flight back to London next week.

KISS MY FASHION ASS XXX

1 comment:

  1. wow lucky youu! i really want to enter on a dash store !!

    xoxo from Portugal
    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete