Thursday 24 January 2013

MY DAY AT THE FLEA MARKET Y'ALL!


Since I've been in Miami alot of people have been asking me where my favourite place in London is to go shopping? When I actually sit back and think about it, the only place that I can completely spend the whole day shopping and achieve total satisfaction is Bricklane.

After expressing my love for vintage fur, 90's prints and all things fabulous, my Auntie woke me up at 5am this morning and we drove to north Florida to visit the flea market (so it's called around here). 




Love the microwave with the open sign on top .lol.






What I loved the most about the flea Market was how original everything was. The market wasn't about fashion, it was purely somewhere you could find anything your heart desired if you had the time and patience to look through the piles everywhere.

The vibe of the market reminded me of Bricklane with the loud music playing and food stalls, mixed with elements of a local car boot sale. The thing that over whelmed me the most was the size of the place, it was like Hyde park times two!







Today's trip was a massive success and of course I went totally over the top:/. Here are the pieces that I love so much that I honestly keep putting them on and running to the mirror to remind myself just how amazing they are on!



 100% wool coat in beige (sickkkkkkkkkkk)

Brown Fox Fur scarf (sickkkkkkkkkkkk)

Black and Gold chain printed scarf (sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

white Joe Amato sweater (sickkkkkkkkk x 10)

Leather coat with white fox fur collar (so sick that I cant cope)

Gold coated Elephant head bangles (in love)


Now all that is left for me to do is figure out how the hell I'm going to get everything back home with the tight baggage allowance we get!

Kiss My Fashion Ass xxx


1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, looks like so many hidden gems here, I never find anything nice at a car boot, lucky girl!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete