Friday 2 November 2012

KISS MY FASHION ASS! 8TH NOV






It’s now just under a week until my first Fashion Ass night and all I have to say is I’m totally excited mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

So I’m going to explain what it’s all about so you can get as excited as me and get your fashion asses down to the black pig with white pearls @ 61 Stoke Newington for a totally suave evening! In my head I thought to myself what can we do during the week that doesn’t consist of mid week raving or spending the evening in a restaurant totally filling our faces all the time!  What else do we put our fashion forward glad rags on for????
 
This is where my fashion ass butts in! If you haven’t already guessed...it’s a night out for glamour, fashion conversing and bagging yourself some unique items! Kiss My Fashion Ass is simple it’s ONE EVENING. ONE VENUE .PURE FASHION. I will be the hostess with the mostess on the night ensuring everyone has an amazing time and gets totally involved in the FASHION ASS VIBE! #6daystogo

 
For more information regarding the event please contact me anytime: kissmyfashionass@hotmail.co.uk
 




No comments:

Post a Comment