Monday 5 November 2012

KISS MY FASHION ASS! 8TH NOV - THE COUNT DOWN


So its the four day count down until Kiss My Fashion Ass and I'm just totally totally totally excited! I want everyone else to be just as hyped about the night so here is a peek into what you can grab on Thursday!


Grace Colquhoun has jumped on board to give her hand made vintage inspired dresses a big Fashion Ass push. She will have a selection of one off prints on the night and you'll be able to bag yourself a cute fitted dress or bralet, prices will be starting at £15 on the night!






 
This print will be avaliable on the night !



If you don’t know already now you will, I have an accessories pop up shop that has been popping off in London town this year. It will now premier at my Fashion Ass night and all my suave pieces will be on display for my fashionistas to treat themselves to, prices will be starting at £5 and upwards for items.

 
 


 
Bag will be avaliable on the night so get down early to grab yours!


Both rings and chain will be avaliable on the night!



Shea’d beauty has jumped on the Fashion Ass vibe and she will be dressing up your nails with the seasons latest trends and showcasing her sick nail art skills. There will be eyelash extensions by Charz Couture, make up tutorials, fashion raffle and much much more vibing on the night!





 

So that's what it's all about and because I have a pure appreciation for all things stylish I’ll have my eyes on the Fashion Ass alert for anyone showing that natural fashion flare, taking some style snaps and finding out what inspires their style to of course report back to everyone;)
 



The night is a cash only event so remember to stop off at the cash machine on the way, there is one close by if you get carried away and start splashing out ;) The Venue is my friends amazingggggg tapas restaurant and I will be hosting the event in the basement, but if you’re coming straight from work feel free to grab some food upstairs before or after. The event starts at 6pm and all the early comers will be offered complementary sangria on arrival on me because im nice like that!

Finally if you would like to get on the Fashion Ass vibe then you are more than welcome just drop me an email: kissmyfashionass@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment