Saturday 27 October 2012

URBAN MILITARY !










 







MILITARY JACKET: EBAY 

LEATHER TROUSERS: VINTAGE 

SHOES: UNDERGROUND CREEPERS FROM OFFICE 

BAG: ZARA 

SHADES: CHANEL 

Today I’m sporting a bit of the old military trend that’s popping off at the moment, you only have to take a walk down Oxford Street and you’ll feel like you are in boot camp.

I’m not really a massive fan of all the structured military jackets we are seeing in the  high street shops, so I decided to make my military purchase on good old Ebay. I opted for an oversized jacket, rolled the sleeves up then teamed it with leather trousers and creepers. Because it’s so oversized I thought I better splash a bit of feminine touch to the outfit with my Zara arm bag and Chanel shades.

I was walking past Harrods with the shades on, arm bag and my military jacket and I passed a very lovely older gentleman at the entrance. As I passed him he muttered (but loud enough for me to hear) Urban Military nice”, I turned around and smiled to acknowledge that I had heard him and straight away thought that is the perfect name for the look! #StayStyled10







3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Definitely felt the same about the military jackets on the high street just now. You've inspired me to have a little browse on ebay! Love the feminine touches!


    - krstyvns.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete