Tuesday 23 October 2012

STRANGE WORLD!










T-SHIRT: HMV 

SKIRT: H&M

KNEE HIGH SOCKS: PRIMARK 

SHOES: TOPSHOP 

RINGS:FROM MY POP UP SHOP JEWELLERY COLLECTION

BAG: VINTAGE MOSCHINO

I love a good old T-shirt and the reason for wearing an Iron Maiden one isn't because I'm about to go and head bang, it's purely inspired by Balenciaga of course!

A quick visit to HMV on Oxford Street means you'll find a massive selection of t-shirts with everything printed on them from our heroes to zeros, for just £12. Roll the sleeves up, then teamed with leather, knee high socks, towers and a bit of Mosch your ready to rock and roll.

I thought if I'm going to walk around with a band printed all over me maybe I should know at least one of their tunes. The outfit today is called 'Strange World', firstly because its an Iron Maiden song and secondly I thought to my self it is a strange old World; made even stranger by peoples individual styles. Then I thought well the strangest of outfits are guaranteed to be the ones that you'll always remember  #StayStyled9


2 comments: