Wednesday 31 October 2012

SINGING IN THE RAIN!



 







 




MAC: BURBERRY

JEANS: J BRAND

HAT: MARKS AND SPENCERS

WELLIES: VIVIENNE WESTWOOD



Ok so here we go!!!!! We’ve just had the biggest winter alert over the past few days and the down pour we have been experiencing is just not cool MANNNNNNNNNNNN!
 
But the wet weather won’t get me down and I’m totally rain proof with a classic Burberry mac (I suppose it’s kind of vintage because I’d say it’s from the early 00’s) a pair of good quality skinnies thanks to J Brand and wellies that I never get bored of by Vivienne Westwood. The frizzy hair look is never acceptable so I’ve finished the look off with my cute little hat from reliable M&S.
 
I never sing in the rain because when it rains the main focus should always be seeking shelter not hitting the high notes, but maybe if your outfit is totally suave and totally rain proof a 2-second song and dance in the rain is ok just to congratulate yourself for being on point. #StayStyled11

 



No comments:

Post a Comment