Wednesday 3 October 2012

FOXY LADY!














 
 


FUR GILET: CAMDEN MARKET

LEATHER TROUSERS: ORIGINALLY MY YUMMY MUMMIES FROM THE EARLY 90S

NEW YORK T-SHIRT: NEW YORK

HOOP EARRINGS: NAOMIB

SHOES: TOPSHOP


I know we don’t want to acknowledge it, but the truth is winter is just around that dark and lonely corner:( This means it's time to slowly start putting together some super HOT outfits to fight off the COLD that’s about to hit us right in the face.
 
It's not yet reached the extreme stage of bad weather in London town at the moment... thank the lord, so we can still chill out with the old layering! A Fur gilet is perfect for Autumn and I found mine in Camden market, teamed with a pair of amazing leather trousers, a vintage gem found in the depths of my mum’s boxed up 90s gear the outfit becomes totally suave! I did have to slightly alter the boot cut flare at the bottom of the Leather trousers to bring them back to the future:) And now they are hanging proud in 2012 Woop Woop!

To achieve the full 'Foxy Lady' look, I’ve finished it off with my Topshop Illuminous towers, New York tee and a pair of hoops. #StayStyled4

 




No comments:

Post a Comment