Friday 19 October 2012

COME RAIN OR SHINE!














 


  
 
 
COAT: H&M
 
LEVI SHORTS: BRICK LANE
 
SHIRT: H&M
 
SHADES: URBAN OUTFITTERS
 
SHOES: OFFICE
 
RINGS: FROM NAOMIB'S JEWELLERY POP UP SHOP
 
NAILS: BARRY M - WHITE
 
I adore my new coat from H&M, the colour, the length and the fit that gives it the quality edge!
 
I’m loving the fact that the sun is still appearing in London town, ok so it’s not tropical temperatures, but were still managing to get away with just wearing one layer in October and that is a bonus! I thought it would be totally suave to team my winter coat with my fav shorts, a simple white shirt and printed towers.
 
The come rain or shine outfit matches the mood in the air...no matter what the weather you can pull your favourite pieces from each season and just put them together, why not!;)
 
So come rain or shine.... i'll always find an outfit that rocks the skies! #StayStled8 
 
 
 


1 comment: