Tuesday 25 September 2012

WORKING 9 TILL 5!












BLAZER - COS 
TROUSERS - COS
T-SHIRT - NEW YORK (PRESENT FROM A BESTIE LAST WEEK:-)
SHOES - OFFICE 

So welcome to my 1st blogged outfit! The concept behind the way I like to dress is totally simple, it involves quality fabrics, staple colours, vintage bargains and of course the great British high street. 

I'm completely in love with my suit from Cos at the moment, this suit will easily last me the whole winter and beyond. The fact that the trousers are cropped with the oversized blazer makes it 100% Suave.

I've titled this outfit "Working 9 till 5" because in this suit you've got a real chance of making a living. Teamed with a NYC Tee and leopard print towers you can rule the World in this outfit  #StayStyled1


 

No comments:

Post a Comment